If your service company becomes approved as a Certified Service Center (CSC), it will automatically qualify to take advantage of the CSC Incentive Plan!
CSC Incentive Plan
- One free Cost of Doing Business software program with shipping (a $86 value offered by PSA)
- One free Appliance Technician Certification (a $100 value offered by PSA)
- One year free membership in Professional Service Association (PSA) and PSANet (a $95 value)
- One free financial analysis by a CPA of your business ($1,000 value offered by PSA)
- One year free membership in Electronics Technician Association (ETA) (a $25 value)
- One free Associate Certified Electronics Technicians (CET) Exam Study Guide (a $60 value offered by ETA)
- One set of ETA Antenna Study Guides (a $50 value)
- One Customer Service Specialist Study Guide (a $29 value offered by ETA)
- Pioneer will pay $100 toward the application fee for the first 30 Pioneer ASCs who become CSCs within this year
- Free admission to NESDA’s annual NPSC Convention ($250 value)
Do I Apply?
To apply for the Certified Service Center
status submit an application with the specified fees. Applications can be
If you are having trouble with the application process, please contact the CSC administrator at Admin@c-csc.org.