See past CSC Edge issues here!
THE CSC LOGO AND WHAT IT REPRESENTS
As Certified Service Centers we hope that you are all taking advantage of the impact that this industry recognition can have on your current and prospective Customers. The more you spread the word about this achievement, the more positive impact it will have in your business community and even your entire industry.
Here are some basic questions that we should all ask about marketing your special industry recognition.
- Do all of your customers know what your company has achieved and also that this company certification is open to anyone who can meet the strict standards?
- Do they know how long you have been a Certified Service Center?
- Do you have the CSC Logo displayed everywhere including your office, your vehicles, your web site, and your company uniforms?
- Do you incorporate your CSC status into all of your proposals, quotes, and company literature?
- Do you send your customers to the Certified Service Center Web Site to see what it takes to become a CSC?
- Do you promote and recognize the certifications held by your personnel that go hand in hand with your CSC Company recognition?
- Do you mention your CSC status in all your company surveys?
- Do you send them to the Certified Service Center web site to search by sate to see to see what other companies have been named Certified Service Centers in your area?
These are just some of the basic marketing questions that you might ask about promoting your unique status as a Certified Service Center. These promotion programs are easy to implement and better yet very inexpensive to continue on an ongoing basis. If you received recognition from a Manufacturer for some special service honor you would talk it up everywhere. Why not promote recognition from an entire Industry for your company’s overall verified exceptional performance in several key business areas?
To help you get started we have a set of CSC Logos on the CSC web site www.c-csc.org that you can access by looking under Service and then Promotional Items. The first Logo is just artwork to place the CSC Logo on your website. The Second CSC Logo places the Logo on your web site along with a link showing how a customer will benefit from dealing with a Certified Service Center. You can see the Content of this Link by selecting the Logo on our web site. Also look at the other CSC marketing tools available to help your customers make some smart business decisions. They represent some very cost effective ways to differentiate your company as the absolute “Best of the Best” in service quality.
Author: Don Pierson, Certified Service Centers